Personal Information that could identify you
Jazz Australia will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (that is, your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless you provide it to us voluntarily or by subscribing to our directory service.
If you do not want your personally-identifiable information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted this information and would like us to remove it from our records, please contact us via our web site using the details listed at the bottom of this Statement.
When you do provide us with personally-identifiable information, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
- we may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our service to you;
- we may use that information to contact you;
- we may pass that information to other parties if that is what you have asked Jazz Australia to do.
Jazz Australia creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. An advertiser will not know that a specific user clicked their ad.
Jazz Australia requires cookies to operate on your browser. A cookie is a small data file that is written to your hard drive. A cookie file may contain information, such as a user ID, which is used to keep track of pages you’ve visited. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie does not read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
- Track user site navigation patterns;
- Deliver content specific to your interests;
- Track search terms entered when searching for a particular production.
Should you wish to no longer receive newsletters, you may remove your email address from our distribution list. Our subscriber registration forms require a subscriber to give us contact information including name, address and email address.
Jazz Australia utilises the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to pass secure information between our users and Jazz Australia .SSL has been submitted as a draft standard to the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), as the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. An SSL connection can only occur between an SSL enabled client and an SSL enabled server.
Supplementation Information Correct / Update / Delete
If you have any further questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with Jazz Australia, please do not hesitate to contact us at admin(at)jazz.org.au.
Copyright Notice Disclaimer
- Copyright © 2014 Jazz Australia . Any reproduction or redistribution except for personal use is prohibited. All rights reserved. Protected by the copyright laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and international treaties.
- Administration Manager Jazz Australia Phone 00 61 2 9566 1084
- If a user is experiencing problems or has any questions about our service please contact us on admin(at)jazz.org.au
- Jazz Australia may periodically supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties.
- Jazz Australia will not share information that explicitly connects an individual user with any third party.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a protocol designed to provide privacy between a web client and a web server. The protocol begins with a handshake phase that negotiates an encryption algorithm and keys and authenticates the server to the client. (There is an option under the protocol to also authenticate the client to the server). Once the handshake is complete and transmission of application data begins, all data is encrypted using the session keys negotiated during the handshake.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Jazz Australia control. Only authorised individuals may access information on our databases.
- Jazz Australia does not share mailing lists containing users, site supplier’s or subscriber’s details with any third party.
Occasionally, to facilitate a transaction or delivery, we may use the subscriber registration details to send suppliers requests and to provide a purchaser with supplier contact details. Additionally Jazz Australia may use the subscriber registration details to contact the subscriber when necessary.
Jazz Australia sends out newsletters to subscribers, and occasionally sends out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Jazz Australia does not share its newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers or partners.
Occasionally Jazz Australia conducts user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our advertisers and partners.